Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest
48069651

Is there anything I could do annoying blob from a

Customer Question

Is there anything I could do for this annoying blob from a recent leak in my left eye? I am seeing already a retinal specialist and he recommended the argon laser, the possible scarring for which will be far from the center of my vision. It is difficult for me to read. I either need a lot of light to blast through the blob or I would use a magnifying glass in addition to my prescription glasses.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 7 months ago.
Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested. Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.I am a retina specialistA magnifying glass might help as it can enlarge the print beyond the edges of the macular fluid from your CSR. But, in the long run, there really is no good solution other than to wait for the fluid to resolve. If it does not go away in 3 or 4 months then treatment can be considered.Does this make sense to you? It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me. Dr. Rick MD FACS