Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
41363181

Bubble on eye just like described in associated post, really

Customer Question

Bubble on eye just like described in associated post, really freaking me out
JA: OK. The Opthamologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Opthamologist can help you best.
Customer: My son rubbed his eye, like he usually does when allergies start, except this time he developed a bubble of light yellow clear fluid on the white of his eye. Bubble is not over the iris or pupil, just the white
JA: Keeping an eye on your eyes' health is important - for most people vision is their most valued sense. Our Expert will help you with which sort of vision doctor you should visit. Is there anything else the Opthamologist should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Opthamologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. David replied 7 months ago.
This is Dr. Davidthis sounds like a conjuctival cyst, also called a retention cyst.these are thin-walled sac or vesicle that contains fluidthey usually resolve on their own and usually don't generally require treatmenton occasion, it is necessary for them to be drained or treated with anti-inflammatory medicationsyou can use warm compresses on the closed eye for now for comfort.you don't have to be freaked outcall and get an appointment for your son to see an eye doctor.let me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/Thanks for using JustAnswers.com