Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology
36528250

What other drops can I take than Laniprost. Redness in the

Customer Question

What other drops can I take than Laniprost. Redness in the eye and my contacts are bothering me.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 7 months ago.
Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.What was your eye pressure before the drops?What is it now?Do you know what your optic nerves look like (cup to disk ratio)?What is your visual fields like? Do you have a copy you can upload?What other glaucoma drops have you tried?Do you put your latanoprost in with your contacts on?Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.