Dr. Thomas, MD
Dr. Thomas, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, also Integrative, CAM, etc

My eyes JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about

Customer Question

My eyes
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Yes sorry my anxiety is high right now. About three years ago I was jumped and experienced some punches to the back of my head. I didn't notice any changes in my vision after that besides when I would close one eye and alternate doing so, the right eye seemed to slightly see less light.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Eye Doctors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 6 months ago.
HelloThat is entirely normal.As long as you are having eye exams that are normal, this is a normal phenomenon. OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.