Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest
48069651

Is there any way to increase eye whiteness? I have quite a

Customer Question

Is there any way to increase eye whiteness? I have quite a few visible blood vessels that make my eyes look tired. Visine works to alleviate the redness temporarily, however I've heard that using Visine can contribute to a worsening of the redness so I rarely use it. Is I-BRITE Conjunctivoplasty a safe, permanent option?
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 7 months ago.
Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.Can you upload a picture.In my professional opinion STAY AWAY FROM I BRITE. It is not safe at all and can cause very serious, lifelong eye problems.You are right: Visine makes things worse.It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me. Dr. Rick MD FACS