Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology

Past 5 days both of my eyes have been red. The doctor

Customer Question

for the past 5 days both of my eyes have been red. The doctor gave me a sterile eye drops and antibiotic eye drop, but neither seem to work.
JA: Keeping an eye on your eyes' health is important - for most people vision is their most valued sense. Our Expert will help you with which sort of vision doctor you should visit. Please give me a bit more information, so the Opthamologist can help you best.
Customer: my eyes does not discharge any gunk or crusty residue when I wake up or through out the day. They seem to be fry a little bit, but not a lot. I been putting a warm compress on them, but not sure if that is working.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Opthamologist before I connect you two?
Customer: no, I think that is it
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Opthamologist about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Eye
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 6 months ago.
Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.What type of doctor gave you the antibiotic drops?Do you wear contacts?Did this start in one eye and then later go into the other?How old are you?M/F?Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 6 months ago.
also, what is the name of the drops?