Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology

I had a flu then I went in with a pressure on my eye and side

Customer Question

I had a flu then I went in with a pressure on my eye and side of the head they said it was sinus pressure i never had no pain now my ears a clogged and vision is blur but they said my ears were clear no wax no infection what can this be is causing me bad anxiety
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 6 months ago.
Hi, Thanks for your question. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. Do you have symptoms like nasal obstruction, nasal discharge, pressure in head on bending forwards? Pinch your nose tightly, blow air in closed mouth and see if it opens up your ears? I am Ear, Nose and Throat Specialist and can help you. Regards
It's my specialty to deal with the problem you have. I can give you practical suggestions as well. If you want me to call you, you can accept my premium services offer or you can just reply to my info request and I will help you here. Don't worry I am here to help you. Regards