Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology

I have recently been diagnosed with a reaccuring

Customer Question

Hello. I have recently been diagnosed with a reaccuring pituitary tumor ,and last time my vision was distributed but this time l have noticed that when l read things l can't see out of my left eye and lve noticed that I close it when reading,and most days when lm just looking around in general my vision is so blured l cant make out peoples faces, do you think this could possibly be related to the tumour and if so how dangerous could it be.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Dan B. replied 6 months ago.
Anytime there has been a history of a pituitary tumor, significant changes to the vision have to be taken seriously. If the vision in that eye has worsened significantly, then this is cause for concern and should prompt you to see your ophthalmologist and your surgeon as soon as possible. Does this make sense?