Dr Chaithanya
Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and health questions answered.
Experience:  General Physician, Family medicine, Internal medicine, all age groups.

Thank you service today! I fell asleep on my left

Customer Question

Thank you for your service today! I fell asleep on my left eye three night ago and now I can see my pupil. I see that some replies are serious and some say it will go away. Do you have any input on this matter??
JA: Keeping an eye on your eyes' health is important - for most people vision is their most valued sense. Our Expert will help you with which sort of vision doctor you should visit. Anything else I can tell the Opthamologist before I connect you two?
Customer: Umm, I should be working out more and there are no other vision problems except this one. It has happened once before when I slept on it last year. There have been two times where I can see my iris but that goes away within the first hour after I wake.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Opthamologist about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 6 months ago.
Hi, I'm Dr Chaithanya attending you.I would like to call you to discuss with you and help you better.If your are willing please accept the phone call offer and enter your phone number.I can enter my details too after you accept. It costs little additional for phone call.Thanks
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
You will refund my money within the day or I will be contacting the better business bureau! I did not pay $28 dollars for a chance to pay $50 more dollars! It is my fault for trusting a site like this where people offer help to people who need it. Take my message as a promise, do it or I will report you and your site!