Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest

I had cataract surgery about two years ago, then was told I

Customer Question

I had cataract surgery about two years ago, then was told I have glaucoma, I have been using Travatan eye drops faithfully since then, but my eyes are getting blurrier for both distance and reading, they have changed my prescriptions several times but nothing seems to help, any suggestions?
Category: Eye
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
phone number(###) ###-####
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 6 months ago.
Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.Are you being treated for your glaucoma by an ophthalmologist or an optometrist?Do you know what your eye pressure was off the drop and what it is now?Do you have copies of your visual fields?Do you know what your cup/disk ratio is?Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.