Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology

I was in the gym earlier and was stretching my hamstrings

Customer Question

Hi , I was in the gym earlier and was stretching my hamstrings using a resistance band...the band slipped and hit my right eye...
JA: Keeping an eye on your eyes' health is important - for most people vision is their most valued sense. Our Expert will help you with which sort of vision doctor you should visit. Please give me a bit more information, so the Opthamologist can help you best.
Customer: I had blurry vision on that eye and in the mirror there was bruising around the corner of the eyelid...also o could see some redness in the brown part of the eye looks like some blood clot
JA: Anything else I can tell the Opthamologist before I connect you two?
Customer: I then went to the Purley minor injuries unit who checked it out and said there was no fluid. But because of the blurry vision in that eye which has been inproving he advised me to go to a&e because they have a slit lamp to check the eye properly
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Opthamologist about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Michael Salama replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I'd be happy to help you. How long ago did this happen and what are your current symptoms?