Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology
36528250

Had catract surgery in November, 2015 got infection and am

Customer Question

Had catract surgery in November, 2015 got infection and am now unable to settle the eye down. What can I do?
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 11 months ago.
Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.Did you have endophthalmitis (infection inside the eyeball)?Did you need surgery or injections into your eyeball to treat it?What is your current vision?What do you mean by "unable to get it to settle down"?Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.