Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology

I have a bacterial infection and my eyes appear dialated .

Customer Question

I have a bacterial infection and my eyes appear dialated . is it a serious issue?
JA: Keeping an eye on your eyes' health is important - for most people vision is their most valued sense. Our Expert will help you with which sort of vision doctor you should visit. Please give me a bit more information, so the Opthamologist can help you best.
Customer: I think I may be allergic to my steroid or antibiotic
JA: Anything else I can tell the Opthamologist before I connect you two?
Customer: yeah I just really noticed it today and I hope everything is ok
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Opthamologist about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Eye
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
oh I also haven't gotten a good nights rest in over a week .
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
its my medicine I think . one of the side effects is blurred vision I'm looking at my medicine now and its a common side effect
should I stop this antibiotic and get a different one for my bacterial infection ?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
my other side effect is sleeplessness .
Expert:  Dr. A.S. Desai replied 6 months ago.
Hello,Thank you for the question.I need to know a few things here regarding your symptoms such as-1. Where is the bacterial infection the eyes??2. Which antibiotic has been prescribed and for how long have you taken those?3. Are you using any eye drops ?This is just an information request and I look forward to your reply.