Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology
36528250

I've noticed my left eye is droopy (40 year old healthy

Customer Question

Hi! I've noticed my left eye is droopy (40 year old healthy female) and it is much worse after botox two weeks ago. Am concerned this maybe the sign of something neurological or auto immune.
JA: Keeping an eye on your eyes' health is important - for most people vision is their most valued sense. Our Expert will help you with which sort of vision doctor you should visit. Please give me a bit more information, so the Opthamologist can help you best.
Customer: droopy eyelid. botox heightened the symptoms. lazy left eye in pictures
JA: Anything else I can tell the Opthamologist before I connect you two?
Customer: noda
JA: So sorry, but I missed that. One more time?
Customer: not sure how this works sorry nothing else to report
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Opthamologist about your situation and connect you two.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Opthamologist about your situation and connect you two. Continue >>
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. David replied 8 months ago.

this is Dr. David

can you upload a clear jpg photo of your eyes so I can see if your left eye is more droppy than the other eye?

you only had botox on one eye?

on the eye lid? above the eye?

here are instructions

type a word in the textbox and highlight it

then select the "chain" icon above the textbox or the paper clip icon to upload a jpg

this opens a window where you can click next to the text box to select the jpg or pdf file on your computer to upload into JustAnswer

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0