Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology

I take retaine eye drops eyes, but when I hold my vision

Customer Question

I take retaine eye drops for dry eyes, but when I hold my vision like when driving, my vision seems to get stuck and I have to blink and blink to get my eye to refocus. Also when I am on the computer I will look off the screen to something across the room and my eye has trouble focusing until I blink and blink. I use retaine twice a day, but I'm wondering if I should be using it 3 times a day.
JA: Keeping an eye on your eyes' health is important - for most people vision is their most valued sense. Our Expert will help you with which sort of vision doctor you should visit. Anything else I can tell the Opthamologist before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Opthamologist about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Eye
Expert:  khagihara replied 6 months ago.

How tall are you? How much do you weigh? Any weight change? Dry mouth? Vaginal dryness if you are a female? Any other symptoms? Any medical problems? Any surgeries? Any other medications including over-the-counter pills and herbs? Any family medical history?