Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology

I have wriggling sensation in both eyes mostly left eye, I

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can we help?
Customer: I have wriggling sensation in both eyes mostly left eye
JA: Keeping an eye on your eyes' health is important - for most people vision is their most valued sense. Our Expert will help you with which sort of vision doctor you should visit. Please give me a bit more information, so the Opthamologist can help you best.
Customer: I went to the doctor but they couldnt see anything but I feel theres something in the eye
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Opthamologist should know?
Customer: The doctor didnt use a microscope though
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Opthamologist about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 6 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Do you wear contacts?

What kind of doctor did you see? A GP? A optometrist? A ophthalmologist?

Does it feel like something is in your eye?

How long has this been going on for?

How old are you?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.