Dr SH
Dr SH, Certified physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

Since ysterday evening i have a right eye full of blood,

Customer Question

since ysterday evening i have a right eye full of blood
JA: Keeping an eye on your eyes' health is important - for most people vision is their most valued sense. Our Expert will help you with which sort of vision doctor you should visit. Please give me a bit more information, so the Opthamologist can help you best.
Customer: what more info? no pain, just the eye very red, half the eye no broblem of vision
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Opthamologist should know?
Customer: i have high blood pressure , but under control
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Opthamologist about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr SH replied 8 months ago.

Thank you for your question.

You are most likely having what is called as subconjunctival hemorrhage.

This can happen due to a break in the tiny blood vessels in the white of the eye which can happen due to straining, coughing, sneezing among other things.

It it is harmless and will fade away in due course of time i.e. in a week or two at the most.

Hello there,
I am Dr. Syed from Dr. Parker's medical team and will be helping you out with your concerns today.
I am sorry to hear about your problem.
Can you please upload a picture of your problem on www.tinypic.com and send me the URL which will appear on the left-hand-side so that I can help you out in a better way.
Kindest regards