How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. A.S. Desai Your Own Question
Dr. A.S. Desai
Dr. A.S. Desai, Ophthalmologist
Category: Eye
Satisfied Customers: 2398
Experience:  MS Ophthalmology with 13 years of surgical expereince
Type Your Eye Question Here...
Dr. A.S. Desai is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have some eye distortions faces are writers,do I nee to go

Customer Question

I have some eye distortions faces are writers,do I nee to go to er
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. A.S. Desai replied 10 months ago.
Hello,Do you mean to say that you are seeing distortion of images in one eye?
Is it associated with flashes of light?
It would help to know your age and whether you have any known eye or systemic ailments.
This is an information request only and I look forward to your reply.
Thank you