Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology
36528250

I have pain in my left eye. It feels bruised when I close it

Customer Question

I have pain in my left eye. It feels bruised when I close it and touch it, but looks fine
JA: Keeping an eye on your eyes' health is important - for most people vision is their most valued sense. Our Expert will help you with which sort of vision doctor you should visit. Please give me a bit more information, so the Opthamologist can help you best.
Customer: There's just pain and feels bruised
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Opthamologist should know?
Customer: Sometimes that eye gets blurry, but it goes away within a day when it happens
JA: Our top Opthamologist is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Opthamologist in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Opthamologist until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 9 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

How old are you?

M/F?

Do you wear contacts?

How long has this been going on?

Where is the pain when you touch it?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.