Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology
36528250

I am sure my mother is being abused by my brother and s

Customer Question

I am sure my mother is being abused by my brother and his partner. They both have abused me recently and when I inquired about neglect of clothing on my 88year old mother they attacked me and I reported this to the police She is now staying with them,and I saw her at eye hospital a few days she looked unwell and very sad
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 8 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Was there damage to her eyes?

What have the police done about your report?

What type of abuse did you receive from your brother and his partner?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.