Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology
36528250

Venus blood superficial under left eyelid looks like a bag

Customer Question

venus blood superficial under left eyelid looks like a bag what is treatment other than incision inside eyelid
JA: OK. The Opthamologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Opthamologist can help you best.
Customer: spoke to my Doctor had an MRI and they ruled out anything serious nothing hurts just a swelling Doctor said a 30 minute procedure with mild sedation via an IV and they suck the blood out through the eye lid
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Opthamologist should know?
Customer: no thats all I been told I am 72 years of age in good health taking meds for hypertension under control and usual allergy and sinus problems
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $13 after the Opthamologist responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Opthamologist about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 10 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Can you upload a picture?

How long ago did this happen?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.