Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology
36528250

My name is ***** ***** and I just noticed a yellowish circle

Customer Question

Hi my name is ***** ***** and I just noticed a yellowish circle in my right eye. When I close the left one and look at a white or light colored area the circle or cloud affects my vision
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: When I look through my right eye I have a yellowish circle. It seems to have come on suddenly. I experienced no pain
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Eye Doctors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

how old are you?

Does this circle float around?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.