Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Neurologist/Internist with academic and clinical experience.
64994909

When I wake up I have a small black and circle in my left

Customer Question

When I wake up I have a small black and white circle in my left eye , when I get up it disappears
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 9 months ago.

HI. Halos can be a problem associated with macular degeneration especially if you have them at night, but are seen in other conditions, like presbyopia, where you have to accomodate your vision using reading glasses. If you choroid body has not adapted when you rise in the morning, early on, you will see a halo like perturbation in your vision that gets better. If you use reading glasses, just put them on the in morning and see if the problem goes away. Please get back to me to discuss this further if I can help, or if satisfied, please remember to rate this service by clicking on the rating stars, thanks Dr frank

Please get back to me to discuss this further if I can help. Dr Frank