Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology
36528250

Slate. A few weeks ago I went to get a apparently got some

Customer Question

Slate. A few weeks ago I went to get a facial apparently got some of the chemical in my eye. I immediately went to see an Ophthalmologist. She looked at my eye and told me that it would probably take a week or so for it to clear up. Most of the redness went away but now I have a bloody streak right above my cornea in a different place. What do you think? My eye also feels uncomfortable like something is in it.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have a corneal scar that has been in my left eye for about 40 years. I am afraid that for some reason I might have a flare up but the red streak confuses me. Guess that I will go to the doctor tomorrow.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Eye Doctors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 9 months ago.

any other medical issues?