Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest
48069651

My 14 year old daughter keeps getting a reoccurring black

Customer Question

My 14 year old daughter keeps getting a reoccurring black eye, left eye. A little sore on and under she says this time. Took her to eye doctor got an all clear. Happened 6 times over the last year and a half.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 10 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Time for a better workup.

She needs to see pediatrician or internal medicine MD for lab work and, possibly MRI imaging of her head.

This is not normal. Also, trauma the she is not disclosing has to be ruled out.

Make sense to you?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS