Dr SH
Dr SH, Certified physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

I have a strong prescription about -7.5 diptries and some

Customer Question

i have a strong prescription about -7.5 diptries and some astigmatism. My vision cannot be corrected better than 20/35 and I have some glare issues driving at night. There is a new technology from Zeiss i.Scription whcih supposedly helps with aberrations in the eye, which I suspect I have. Would you please let me know if it is real or just marketing hype. WHether i need to see optometrist who uses wafefront optcal instrumnets (there are seems to be only one in San Francisco area) to get these Zeiss lense prescribed. Can I get those lenses on-line or should I only order them from oprtometrist who deals with Zeiss. Does anyone else in SF area has wafefront instruments to be used for general prescription?
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

In my opinion? They are a bunch of marketing hype.

I would not waste your money on this scam.

Does this make sense to you?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Rick, please opt out as I am looking for substantialyt more elaborate answer.
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 1 year ago.

I'd be happy to.

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Please give me a link to the technology you are talking about

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like to you opt out -- as this should be a known technology for someone who does eye examination -- I am looking for ophtamologist who already dealt with that. thank you
Expert:  Dr SH replied 1 year ago.

.