Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest
48069651

I t my head on a light fixture a few days ago.When i woke up

Customer Question

I hit my head on a light fixture a few days ago.When i woke up this morning my left eye was swollen and the knot on my head was bigger.I cleaned it with alcohol and squeezed it i had a bunch of puss come out so i put neosporin and a bandaid.Should I see a Dr.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 10 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

can you upload a picture?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I am 137 pounds no meds to take in real good health

Thank you for that information.

Yes. You should see a doctor right away. If you can not see your primary care MD this afternoon then go to the ER.

It sounds like you have a pretty serious infection that might need antibiotics.....much more than neosporin....

Does this make sense to you?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

.