Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest
48069651

My husband had glaucoma in s right eye a few years ago, and

Customer Question

my husband had glaucoma in his right eye a few years ago, and is now blind in that eye. About 6 months ago, he developed an infection/inflammation in that eye and his pressure also went up. His dr. in France has prescribed various drops to reduce pressure in the eye and to handle the infection. His pressure is now under control, but the side effects are very upsetting: frequent and urgent urination, nose bleeds, nausea. What can you suggest for reducing these side effects while still keeping pressure low?
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

What are the names of all the eye drops he is currently using?

Is he lights out, 100% blind, in the eye with glaucoma?

Do your husband have any other medical problems or take any other medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.