Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest
48069651

After having cataract surgery when I bend over - head below

Customer Question

After having cataract surgery when I bend over - head below knees to pick up something I see double vision for 5 to 20 minutes. It seem shat one of the implant lenses has moved. is this possible?
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

How long ago was your surgery?

Were there any complications during surgery or post op?

If you shake your head from side to side for a few moments do you experience any changes in your vision?

Do you have any other symptoms such as floaters or flashes of light?

What happens if you close one eye at a time when you are experiencing this double vision?

look at your card and tell me what it says as to the type/power etc of artificial lens that was implanted.

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.