Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest
48069651

APPROXIMATELY A WEEK AGO, MY WIFE OF 76 WAS IN KAISER

Customer Question

APPROXIMATELY A WEEK AGO, MY WIFE OF 76 WAS IN KAISER HOSPITAL IN DOWNEY CALIFORNIA FOR A BETTER PART OF A WHOLE DAY. WHEN SHE WAS RELEASED APPORXMATELY 10 PM AT NIGHT. I BROUGHT HER HOME. UPON OUR ARRIVAL A TRUCK WAS WAITING TO UNLOAD MANY CANISTERS OF ARTIFICIAL AIR, AND ONE CONTRAPTION THAT GENERATES AIR ELECTRONICALLY. HE SHOWED US HOW TO OPERATE THE "ARTIFICAI AIR MAKER/MACHINE AND LEFT. A APPROXIMATELY WHOLE WEEK GIVE OR TAKE A DAY HAD PASSED AND ALTHOUGH WE MADE SENSE OF HOW TO OPERATE THE ARTIFICIAL AIR MAKER, MY WIFE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HER LIFE HAD ONE OF HER EYES HALF WAYS IN BEHIND HER NOSE. I PANICKED AND CALLED KAISER THEY PUT ME ON HOLD AND EXPLAIN A BACK LOG OF CALLS WERE AHEAD OF ME AND THAT THEY WOULD CALL ME BACK.
MY QUESTION TO YOU WHAT HAPPEN TO MY WIFE, WHY HAS HER LEFT EYE GONE IN BEHIND HER NOSE? WE ARE TWO OLD SENIOR CITIZENS AND WE NEED HELP, ADVICE THAT IS. I KNOW THAT KAISER WILL SAY BRING HER IN. I WILL. BUT UNTIL THEY CALL WHAT WENT WRONG WITH MY WIFE WILL HER EYE RETURN WHERE IT SHOULD GO?
RESPECTFULLY
FRANK *************, MA
RETIRED LAW ENFORCEMENT FROM TWO DIFFERENT AGENCIES
TWO U.S.ARMY VETERAN TWO TOURS IN VIET NAM
*************
****************
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 10 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

what do you mean here eye is behind her nose?

Can you upload a picture?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.