Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest
48069651

I am wondering whether I need to get a second opinion on my

Customer Question

I am wondering whether I need to get a second opinion on my symptoms and blood test results.
12 years had Bursitis in hips & Tendonitis in shoulders
6 years had dry eyes and mouth
Constant mouth ulcers
Many Sinus Infections & URTI's
Have had a blocked Eustachian Tube for 6 months - have tried everything to unblock - so far no success
October 2015 got Chicken Pox & Viral Meningitis (both for the 2nd time)
October 2015 got Whooping Cough (less than 2 years after vax)
Tested positive to Eppstein Barr Virus
Went to an immunologist who did a heap of tests - he thought I had CVID but I've passed the Pneumovax challenge so he says I don't need to go back to see him.
My Bursitis, Tendonitis and dry eyes and mouth have all come back worse than ever and don't seem to be getting better. Also suffering from constant headaches, migraines and fatigue which doc says is from the Meningitis (got over it in 3 weeks last time).
Rheumatoid blood test results are:
HLA - B2
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.