Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Medical Doctor Trained at a Top Academic Institution
55099014

I have been having a sinus issue last month and I have had

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** and I have been having a sinus issue for the last month and I have had two CT scans done and had one tooth pulled and I am now going through the second stage of a root canal because we are waiting to do something about it. I am in a constant state of pain in my right maxiulary sinus and the ENT, and the regular doctor have tried antibiotics and nothing seems to be working, what is your advise?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My face is very tender especially around my cheeks and my nose is very raw and we did discover a deviated septum on the right side as well on the CT scan. I am also experiencing a lot of pain underneath my eyes and I am trying to find a way to manage the pain and nothing seems to be working and I was wondering if you could offer any advice?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $34) to post your type of question to Medical Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 10 months ago.

Thanks for this question and I'm sorry about this problem

My name is***** and I'm ready to help

What other medicines do you take?

What did the sinus CT show?

Please don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it :)

if you have more questions, just reply