Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology
36528250

Does it cost anything to talk to you about my issue?
,

Customer Question

Customer: Does it cost anything to talk to you about my issue?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It seems I've been having crossed eyes lately, I googled, seems I have strabismus and I also get ocular migraine which I've been having for 3 1/2 years, but strabismus started about a year ago, twice within 17 days...I went to see opthamalogist, said my eyes are healthy...so that's my issue
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Eye Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: no more than $18? I'm on a tight budget
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Eye
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't understand how this works....someone named Dan B answered but I got no reply, what am I supposed to do next?
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 year ago.

Can you describe more about your crossed eyes? How old are you? Any medical problems? Any surgeries? Any medications? Any family medical history? Does anything make it better or worse? Are you aware of anything which might have triggered it?