Ask an Eye Doctor and Get an Answer ASAP
Thank you for the question.
I have a few questions to ask regarding your eye problem.
1. By which method was the intraocular pressure recorded? Was it by air puff by machine or by putting a dye in the eye and then touching the eye with a tonometer?
2. When the bleeding behind both the eyes was noted was the vision reduced grossly in both eyes or did the vision remain the same as before?
3. Were you put on any intraocular pressure reducing eye drops?
4. Did the doctor mention something like Diabetic retinopathy-NPDR or Vitreous hemorrhage or retinal vein occlusion?
5. Did she ask for Fundus fluorescein angiography(FFA)- a dye is injected in the arm and photos of the back of the eye are taken ?
This is just an information request. I look forward to your replies.