Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest
48069651

My sister has myasthenia Gravis she finds it hard to talk

Customer Question

My sister has myasthenia Gravis she finds it hard to talk and her balance can be off , we're waiting to have MRI .but she's getting very tired and she can't it anymore it's been a few months and no treatment. What should we do to help her
Category: Eye
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We can't understand why it is taking so long just to have an MRI so we can or she can have treatment. Will she get worse will the treatment help. It's sad because when I call her she finds it so hard to get the words out her palate her soft palate she said is laying on the back of her tongue now this is something that is new does this go with the disease
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

When was she diagnosed?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.