Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest
48069651

What is my vision based on proecription
right eye

Customer Question

what is my vision based on proecription
right eye sphere -0.25 cylinder -0.75 axis 025left eye sphere -nl cylinder -1.50 axis 170"
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 11 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

The best way to find out what your vision is with and without your glasses is to have a refraction done in an eye doctors office...

That being said I would guess that your vision is about 20/40ish without the above glasses in place....depending on how much the .75 diopter of astigmatism bothers you.

Does this make sense to you?

Don't forget to mash the positive feedback button for me...the one labeled "excellent" is the most fun to push by far ;)

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS