Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest
48069651

I have a small blood clot under my right eye lid at the edge

Customer Question

Customer: I have a small blood clot under my right eye lid at the edge noticed when I was applying make up and felt al tiny ball looked under my eye lid and saw a small what I assume is a blood clot My eye dr is not in until next week 1/4/16 should I have another Dr check my eye before then? or can I wait for next week to schedule a visit?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It is not interfering with my vision I did have cataract surgery on that eye 4 years ago I remember feeling like a hair was in my eye and when I removed it could it have scratched my eyelid?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Eye Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Eye
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
okay
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 11 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Can you upload a picture?

Do you have any other symptoms?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.