Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology
36528250

A few days ago I started noticing red bumps under my eyes

Customer Question

Hello. So a few days ago I started noticing red bumps under my eyes but never really thought much of it. Then I travelled to NC from AZ to visit my father for the holidays. all of a sudden, overnight, I woke up with all these slightly red, non itchy bumps on my forehead, around my eyes, my nose and a little around my chin and above my lip. But not on my cheeks. I even have a few on the back of my hands and wrists.
I can't think of what could have caused it. I haven't changed any of my cosmetics or anything of the sort. I was sick and had been taking medicine but nothing I haven't taken before.
If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.
-Karissa
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr SH replied 1 year ago.

Can you please send a picture or two so that I can help you out in a better way.

Kindest regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Here's one I just took not too long ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Forgive me, forgot to add my hands and wrists.
Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Dr Chaithanya attending you today.

I have seen your pictures. This seems to be a systemic reaction otherwise called a Generalized allergic kind of reaction that happened due to some food you consumed or any medications you are taking.

Now tell me,

1. Do you have fever?

2, What drugs you are on?

3, Have you had this kind before?

4, Any history of allergy? in family?