Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology
36528250

My namei s ***** ***** and i am concerned about my chronic

Customer Question

Customer: Hi my namei s ***** ***** and i am concerned about my chronic red, glassy eyes.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Well, i think that my condition may be related to either stress or anxiety.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Eye Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Eye
Expert:  khagihara replied 11 months ago.

Can you attach the photos here? Pain, itch, dryness, tears? Does anything make it better or worse? When did it start? Is it consistent? Is it getting worse? Any other symptoms? Are you aware of anything which might have triggered it? Any medical problems? Any surgeries? Any medications? Any family medical history?