Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest
48069651

Pressure and fuzziness in right eye
, the pressure is

Customer Question

Customer: pressure and fuzziness in right eye
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the pressure is mostly around the top inner corner, around the lid no serious pain
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Eye Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

how old are you?

are you nauseous?

How long has this been going on?

Can you give me more details?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
im 19, not nasuueus, but dizzy and lightheaded. this has been happening for almost a week i believe. the sinus pressure in headache has become more apparent the past few days. I take vivance, celexa, and yazmin, and have had sinus troubles in the past. however, the eye problem has become an issue because i recently got a new eye prescription and my right eye has been bothering me when i wear them.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i believe it is probably sinuses, but I have never experienced eye troubles before with sinuses so I'm concerned about the out of focus, fuzzy feeling
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 1 year ago.

It is not unusual for you to have problems with a new glasses Rx, especially if it is a large change. The good news? This will normally resolve itself after three weeks or so of full time wear.

I would also suggest you go back to the optical shop and have them check the frames and fit just to make sure everything is correct.

If this doesn't work then you will should go back to the eye doctor for a recheck of your refraction.

Does this make sense to you?

Don't forget to mash the positive feedback button for me...the one labeled "excellent" is the most fun to push by far ;)

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS