Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest
48069651

I am feeling very tired couple days no I feel like i can

Customer Question

Customer: good afternoon i am feeling very tired for a couple days no I feel like i can fall asleep standing up my eyes burn and my nose does as well. I just want to crawl in bed and sleep.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: When I breathe its like a cold sensation as well as a burning sensation. My eyes feel low and they burn. I feel fatigue and tired as well. I feel hot but my forehead is cold but sweaty at the same time. I also am getting a huge bald spot on the right side above my right ear. No hair at all. Bad migraines as well as a lot of upper neck pain.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Eye Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: That's fine thank you
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

How old are you?

Male/Female?

How long has this been going on?

Do you have any other symptoms?

Can you upload a picture of the bald spot?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.