Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest
48069651

Had a sudden vision change @ thanksgiving day...still the

Customer Question

Customer: had a sudden vision change @ thanksgiving day...still the same,,,distance judging seems out of wack...had complete eye exam at opthomoligist...h says all ok...whats up....lenny mejia san ***** *****...
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: well...hard to explain..things just look different especially judging distance...some thing not right...
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Eye Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Do you were glasses or contacts?

What did the Ophthalmologist (Eye MD) find?

Does things get better if you close one eye?

Please try to define what you mean by "out of whack" a bit more clearly.....

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.