Dr. A.S. Desai
Dr. A.S. Desai, Ophthalmologist
Experience:  MS Ophthalmology with 13 years of surgical expereince
25407765

Have had a dizzy feeling 6 weeks. eyes are sensitive to

Customer Question

have had a dizzy feeling for about 6 weeks. eyes are sensitive to light. I feel like my eyes lost ability to focus correctly however I can see things clearly but it feels foggy in my head. have a history of stress and anxiety. I've had this feeling before and it would usually last only a day or a few days at most. I find relief at night when it's darker. but in daylight I feel like I can only focus on a very small area at a time. I work on a computer all day ask. I'm 29 and on no meds. eat healthy and excersizes daily. possible my focus is struggling ? eye strain?
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. A.S. Desai replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the question.

If your vision remains clear in the area of intrest then it is likely that you might be having eye strain and some amount of tear film issues. It would be better to use the artificial tear drops to keep the eyes moist and to reduce the strain. You can use OTC available Refresh tears eye drops, 1 drop 4 times a day. Avoid gazing at the computer screen for more than 20 minutes continuously.