Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology
36528250

My name is ***** *****. The area between by eyebrows and my

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** *****. The area between by eyebrows and my eyelids is swollen. My Dr. diagnosed this as Conjunctivitis, along with an Upper Respiratory and Urinary Tract Infection, prescribed 500 mg Levofloxacin once a day for 10 days. I thought Conjunctivitis was Red Eye but my eyes are not red and neither are my eyelids. Why is the area beneath my eyebrows and eyelids swollen - almost covering my eyelids?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I'm not sure what other details I have to give.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Eye Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Okay
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. James replied 1 year ago.

hello.

Expert:  Dr. James replied 1 year ago.

when did this problem start? do you have any redness of your eyes? any change in vision?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please cancel this order.