Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest
48069651

What would you expect a prognosis would be y/o man with

Customer Question

What would you expect a prognosis would be for a 69 y/o man with chronic gvhd , characterized as severe, affecting skin, eyes, mouth, lungs and tendons. Type 2 diabetes requiring insulin x4/ day. Chf and pvd.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

I would feel that you are in a very bad way and need immediate, and expert, help stopping your GVHD. I'd suggest going to the Mayo Clinic in Rochester MN.

Does this make sense to you?

Don't forget to mash the positive feedback button for me...the one labeled "excellent" is the most fun to push by far ;)

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.