Dr Chaithanya
Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and health questions answered.
Experience:  General Physician, Family medicine, Internal medicine, all age groups.
88123236

In August I was diagnosed with a pvd in my left eye, I saw a

Customer Question

In August I was diagnosed with a pvd in my left eye , I saw a specialist and had a optimax photo done of my retina, the vitreous had come away in the left eye and was told it was very thin in my right eye , everything was fine and healthy . About 7 weeks ago I started to see blue flashes so went to A& E eye unit and had then checked and no problem , in the last two weeks the blue flashes have got worse , I saw a neurologist also about 7 weeks ago and was told I could have migraine with aura, but the spots have been every day ? I suffer a lot with anxiety , apart from the spots my vision is fine , should I go back to A&E or give it time?
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 1 year ago.

I'm Dr Chaithanya, trying to help you today.

I study your problems and see you need to be more investigated in detail. I suggest you go to A and E, rather than give it time. Emergencies always don't tell and come, and hence they are named so, It is always good to take a forward step than staying back, and after it is ruled out, you are safe.

Hope my guidance helped you.

Request you to leave positive feedback [hopefully excellent!]

Wish you a speedy recovery.

Keep me posted.

Good day!