Dr. Das, MD
Dr. Das, MD, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, MD, with wide experience in all aspects of medical treatment, including cancer therapy.
3452947

I see halos around lights at night, starting 4 weeks ago.

Customer Question

I see halos around lights at night, starting 4 weeks ago. Went to three eye doctors, didn't find anything, normal eye pressure, etc... What could be the reason? I took some aniracetam the day before I detected the halos. Could that be the culprit?
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Das, MD replied 1 year ago.

Blurry vision, glares and halos around eyes are known side effects of aniracetam . SO, it is very likely that that is the cause of the halos. But the effects should have been over in about 3 days after taking aniracetam . Please consult another eye doctor for a checkup.