Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology
36528250

I have a question about my right eye vision problem. In

Customer Question

Hello, I have a question about my right eye vision problem. In 2011, my vision was 20/20 and then in 2012, my right eye vision was 20/30. I was told to see a professional eye doctor and had all the necessary tests done, he wasn't able to find nothing wrong, just minor cataract in both eyes. Within the past week or so, I have been experiencing eye pain in both eyes, sometimes pain near forehead. I decided to get a eye exam , I had a eye exam with dilation and it should my right eye was around 20/60, weaker than before, he said I have a non refractive eye problem. I made a appointment to see the eye doctor again, is there any other tests that he could do, I feel he will be at a loss of words, if the tests don't show anything. Thanks!
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 1 year ago.
Hi. I'm Dr. Rick and I have two decades of ophthalmology experience. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.
Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.
Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.