Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest
48069651

I have started having problems walking, my two dogs also. We

Customer Question

I have started having problems walking, my two dogs also. We also have problems with r eyes. My dogs r larger dogs and I'm 120 lbs. Can it be mold or carbon monoxide? We all seem to do better outside. And it's hard to get up in the morning's. The dogs won't even get up any more until I make them, to go out side. Right now I keep windows open for the nice breeze. What do u think?
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.
Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.
Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?
Do you have any other symptoms?
How long has this been going on for?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.