DrHoellering
DrHoellering, Doctor
Experience:  Doctor of internal and general medicine self employed
61885400

I was holding my dog and she flung her head back and it t me

Customer Question

I was holding my dog and she flung her head back and it hit me under my nose, pushing upward. I have no pain no itching no tearing or gunk. But my left eye is red towards the outer portion and a little under the color part of my eye
Category: Eye
Expert:  DrHoellering replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,
I see no connection between the redness of your eye and your dog's push. The most likely reason is that the eye had some draft driving a car with open window, fan) and is has been irritated by this. Maybe you didn't see it before because you didn't scrutinized you looks before.
Any problem wih the nose would have reddened the whole eye (both eyes)and caused a sharp and strong pain.
I wish you a quick recovery and a beautiful day with your dog!
Hi again, how are you today?
You have read my answer but didn't give a positive rating yet. Do you have a question? Feel free to ask!